Monday, March 22, 2021

Saying Good-bye to AnnaLou

 


We said good-bye to a very special person last month...my great aunt, AnnaLou Parker. She was my grandmother's sister. AnnaLou was born in 1929, meaning she was 13 years younger than Mary Quinn. They were very close, and had many things in common, including a love for music. Her daughter Jan, whom I am closest too of her 4 children, shared this list of songs that AnnaLou loved. During her lifetime, she played the piano and sang. She was THAT person who lit up a room when she walked in...a light of laugher and love. My Dad was very fond of her, and they had a special bond. She and Jan came to his funeral in 2006. I know he saw her there from above and smiled.

So to pay tribute to her, I will be listening to these wonderful hymns and thinking of her in Heaven. I love you AnnaLou. 



No comments:

Post a Comment