Sunday, February 28, 2016

Hy-Vee goes Classical for Valentine's Day

I spend a lot of my time grocery shopping, at least it seems that way. The store I most often shop at is Hy-Vee, a company based in West Des Moines. Iowa. They have supermarkets all throughout the Midwest, and one about 2 miles from my house. I was very impressed by two recent commercials they aired this month, both of which used classical music in them, Antonio Vivaldi specifically. Very nice to see...and hear!

Check them out:

This commercial uses Vivaldi's Concerto for Guitar in C major.

This commercial uses music from Vivaldi's most famous work, the Four Seasons. This commercial features the "Allegro non molto: from Winter.


Well done Hy-Vee, and your advertising agency too.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Hy Vee's commercials are beautiful and refreshing. I actually look forward to seeing them and have for several years.

    ReplyDelete